WP Booking Popup is a booking management plugin for WordPress sites. Visitors can schedule an appointment in just 3 simple steps.
Step 1 – Choose Date & Time
Your visitors will choose date and time. You can setup holidays, available time slots in the backend easily.
Step 2 -Enter Personal Details
Ask booking details from the visitor. You can view all booking requests in the WordPress backend.
Step 3 – Review & Confirm
Your visitor can review the details and then confirm the booking. Admin and Visitor itself will be notified by the email.
That’s it. You can view all bookings in the backend and you can confirm it. Your visitor will be notified by email once booking is confirmed by you.
This appointment plugin is fully customizable using backend settings and easy to integrate into any WordPress theme.
- Just 3 steps required in booking popup to create booking successfully at frontend.
- Completly manageable booking popup content.
- Email notifications for site administrator and the clients on booking creation, booking confirmation and booking cancel actions.
- Admin can easily define weekends according to his/her requirement. Visitors will not be able to schedule booking on these days from the calender.
- Admin can easily define specific holidays according to his/her requirement. Visitors will not be able to schedule booking on these days from the calender.
- Admin can dynamically create booking timeslots according to his/her requirements for all weekdays very easily.
- Booking timeslots can be same or different for weekdays.
- Manageable Email template through the backend.
- Manageable Email Content for every email generated by the plugin along with lots of useful placeholders.
- Different Calendar themes to change the look and feel of booking calendar at frontend.