WooCommerce Australia Post shipping plugin has been crafted in order to offer a superior online retail experience for store owners who need to make delivery to both domestic and global destinations from Australia.
WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin helps WooCommerce store owners based in Australia to eliminate the guesswork out their shipping processes. The extension comes of great help when you want to create multiple delivery options, set shipment handling charges, offer multiple shipping methods and provide shipment tracking to customers.
Once you integrate Australia Post WooCommerce Extension, you can also add live shipping rates for Australia Post to your store. Avoid losing your customers merely for a prolonged shipping process. Expand shipping options exponentially and enjoy effortless management of domestic and international parcels!
- Automatically updates rates according to Australia Post Shipping guidelines.
- Offers support for both domestic and international, parcel and letter packages.
- Increases shopping experience of customers.
- Allows customers to choose shipping method based on cost.
- Customers are charged reasonable rates according to products being ordered.
- Admin can generate custom boxes for the delivery of orders or products.
- Admin can set shipment handling charges and offer multiple shipping methods for the shipments.
- Provides facility of tracking shipments through emails.
- Lets admin generate and print labels for shipment along with the logo of Australia Post
- Provides address validations for the shipping addresses.
- It provides extra services like pre-defined satchels for parcel through Satchel Services.
- There is an option of cheapest delivery rate through which user can view the Shipping service having cheapest rates.
- It also provides services like ‘Signature on Delivery’ and Extra Cover for the shipments.
Once your customer has added the products in the cart he/she can view the live shipping rates from the checkout page.
Note: Shipping rates can be displayed as per the shipping configurations configured by admin from backend. Only cheapest shipping rate will be displayed if admin has enabled “Cheapest delivery rate”.
Get enhanced inbuilt services like Satchel Services and Cheapest Delivery Rates. Satchel services enable customers to use predefined Satchels for their parcels. With the ‘Cheapest Rates Option’, admin lets user opt for the shipping service with cheapest rates. Other services are not shown to the users. You can also set ‘Signature on Delivery’ and Extra Cover for your Shipments.
Once the admin has generated shipment for customer’s order, the customer can view tracking id for particular order from the order’s page along with the added notes.
Label Printing Service
Admin can generate labels for orders after generating shipment for store orders. With the Label Printing Service, the merchant generates shipment labels having Australia Post logo in defined sizes and formats. For generating labels, merchants need to create a layout of the label for parcel and express post from available options. The generated label is then attached on the shipment.
Admin can generate Custom boxes which are displayed if the package’s dimension and weight match with the defined custom box dimensions. Outer dimension can be used as a final package dimension. Here, box weight and product weight need to be lower than maximum allowed weight.
The plugin also offers Address Validation Services admin. So while providing the address, if users writes a wrong pin-code, admin can rectify it at the moment of generating the shipment.