Important: Please, check all the available features and FEED OPTIONS before purchase.
PHP Social Stream is the best choice for those who are looking for an easy way to combine all of their social networking activities into one single social stream and display on their website.
With this plugin you can create a social media stream including all of your social network accounts with multiple social network profiles, and can display them in 6 different formats.
It supports 17 and growing social networks and includes about 30 feed options.
Your visitors will be able to share your posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Linkedin from your website. They will also have the option to reply, re-tweet or favorite the Twitter posts on your social stream. They can even filter your social stream by social network.
You can also change the style of your social stream using the theme manager and/or custom CSS stylesheets, and make it unique to your website.
- To broadcast all your social network news, photos, videos and updates from multiple social network accounts as a single stream to your visitors.
- To create a single social stream for multiple social network accounts with multiple profiles.
- To create a multi-network photo or video gallery on your website.
- To create a news stream from multiple RSS feeds on your website.
- To create social tag board of all social network news related to a specific search term or hashtag from multiple social media channels on your website.
6 DIFFERENT DISPLAY MODES:
Wall, Timeline, Rotating Feed, Sticky Rotating Feed, Ajax Tabbed Feed & Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed, Carousel Feed
SUPPORTS 17 AND GROWING SOCIAL NETWORKS:
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Delicious, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Stumbleupon, Deviantart, RSS, SoundCloud, VK, LinkedIn, Vine
The plugin is fully responsive which enables you to be used in mobile friendly websites.
SLIDESHOW PRESENTATION VIEW:
Feature to display social items in full lightbox slideshow for presenting and wide screens.
MORE THAN 30 FEED OPTIONS:
- Facebook page/group wall public posts (Facebook personal/private profiles are not accepted!).
- Facebook album public photos.
- Facebook page public photos.
- Facebook page public videos.
- Twitter user latest Tweets.
- Twitter list Tweets.
- Twitter search Tweets with hashtags.
- Google+ profile latest public posts.
- Tumblr user latest (a. regular, b. photo, c. video, d. audio, e. link, f. quote & g. conversation) posts.
- Delicious latest bookmarks.
- Pinterest latest user public Pins.
- Pinterest latest public Pins from a specific board.
- Flickr user latest public photostream uploads.
- Flickr group public photostream uploads.
- Instagram user posts including photos and videos (Instagram account should not be set as “Private Account”!).
- Instagram search posts by tags.
- Instagram latest posts by location ID.
- Instagram search by geographical location.
- YouTube user latest uploads.
- YouTube public playlist uploads.
- YouTube search by term.
- Vimeo user public (a. videos, b. likes, c. appeared in, d. all videos, e. subscriptions, f. albums, g. channels & h. groups) feeds.
- Stumbleupon user comments & likes.
- Deviantart user latest deviations.
- SoundCloud user tracks public feed.
- VK user or community wall feed.
- RSS feed URL latest entries.
- LinkedIn company updates.
- Vine user timeline updates.
- Can be integrated into your own PHP CMS
- Images lazy load feature.
- Load more items button for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Flickr, Instagram and YouTube.
- Option to get specific sets of posts for Facebook page feed. Posts published by this page, or by others, or by both on this page.
- Ability to get posts in a certain datetime in Facebook.
- Ability to get tweets generated in a given date in Twitter.
- Allowing the user to filter the social wall & rotating feed items.
- Ability to order the filter network icons.
- Allowing the user to add controls for stop/start the rotating feed slider.
- Option to order the social stream results by date of item or randomly.
- Limiting the maximum number of results to display on the social stream.
- Limiting the title, description & comments’ words count to display for each item on the social stream.
- Caching of social feeds with defining of cache time to reduce up download time.
- Read more link for long block of texts.
- Ability to open links in new window or parent window
- Option to change the status of links to follow or nofollow.
- Opening images & videos in lightbox window.
- Video icon overlay on board video items.
- Defining the animation speed, Animation Duration & direction of rotating feed.
- Ability to enable/disable animation and defining the rotate delay & filter direction for Wall.
- Option to adjust the spacing between the columns in the wall.
- Option that, let blocks to adjust and re-size to fill the gap in wall.
- Option to display timeline in one column or based on browser screen width.
- Share posts on Facebook, Twitter, Google or Linkedin from your website.
- Fully documented + all examples.
- Fully script inline descriptions.
- 4 built-in layouts.
- Theme control options.
- Custom layout & CSS stylesheets.
- Allowing to select from different themes.
- Customization of social network colors & icons.
- Customization of post type icons.
- Customization of social stream body background color, border color, border size, background image & font color for all display modes.
- Customization of social stream item background color, border color & border size for all display modes.
- Customization of social stream header background color, title font color for rotating feed.
- Allowing to define the feed block opener image.
- Select the font size for the social stream.
- Display your rotating feed block in 4 different locations on your website.
- Including photo comments for Facebook.
- Displaying likes & comments for Instagram.
- Displaying the post type icons.
- Allowing to set the feed block width/height.
- Allowing to set the image width/height for images & thumbnails.
- Allowing to select the width/height for videos.
- Option to define the number of comments to display for Facebook photos & Instagram feed items.
- Option to define the number of likes to display for Instagram feed items.
- Processing multiple IDs per network.
- Processing multiple feeds per network.
- Ability to select the content blocks to be included in each item in social stream output.
- Adding unlimited social streams on your website.
- Ability to add multiple social streams in one page on your website.
- Ability to pin a post on top of the social stream.
- Ability to remove a post from the social stream
- The ability to define the number of items shwoing in each slide for different screen widths on Carousel layout.
- Supporting for multibyte character set languages.
- Feature to display Social Board items as lightbox slideshow.
- Auto-resize responsive lightbox window.
- Debug log saved in file.
- Fully responsive social stream.
- Translation for 10 languages (English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Thai, Ukrainian) over .php files with ability to add more language files.
- The script requires the PHP version 5.4.x or higher.
- This script requires both PHP’s multibyte string extension AND iconv extension.
- PHP’s XML extension is required (enabled by default).
- PHP’s cURL extension is recommended (required for Facebook & Twitter feeds)
- PHP Social Stream 2.5.3 script.
- Full documentation files in HTML format.
- All assets is PSD layered files format.
Live Demo Links:
Wall Demo 1 – Modern layout – Light skin
Wall Demo 2 – Metro layout – Dark skin
Wall Demo 3 – Flat layout
Wall Demo 4 – Default layout – Random order
Wall Demo 5 – Slide Show – Modern layout
Wall Demo 6 – Modern 2 layout – Light skin
Rotating Feed Demo:
Sticky Rotating Feed Demo:
Ajax Tabbed Feed Demo:
Sticky Ajax Tabbed Feed Demos:
Carousel Feed Demo:
Social Tag Board Demo:
Online documentation can be found here.
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning to PHP Social Stream script, please contact us via our page on CodeCanyon http://codecanyon.net/user/axentmedia or via our website at http://axentmedia.com/support/